Jessica Walsh. Did you see Timothy today? Yes. What did y'all do together? We went to Easter brunch on the Upper East Side with Tim's old teacher Sara from The School of Visual Arts. I was impressed by how sharp she is for an year- old lady. We talked about everything from the latest museum shows, the TV show . Jessica Walsh. Did you see Timothy today? Yes. What did y'all do together? After work I went to the gym for my new “get healthy” regimen. As part of this plan I want to start cooking healthier meals. I used to love cooking, but for the past year and a half I've ordered in almost every single meal, including breakfast. It's just so . Jessica Walsh. Did you see Timothy today? Yes. What did y'all do together? Tim met me at the Art Directors Club gallery in Chelsea for the SVA student show. A few of my students had work displayed in the exhibition, so I wanted to be there to show my support. Did anything interesting happen? My fellow teacher Kevin.
- Im Indian and I like that Mexican girl for liking our food.
- ORANGE CHEESE DOESN'T EXIST ! ITS FULL OF CHEMICAL !
We did a immediate fire Truth Criterion experiment today! Did anything interesting happen?
We had our cohort Dan Blackman solicit from us a series of questions on every side our past and about this relationship. Did you be taught anything new on every side Timothy?
- Jessica Walsh. Did you last Timothy today? Murmur. What did y'all do together? Our friends Lotta and Jonathan were innkeepering an Easter potluck dinner with “the family. ” That's the nickname I gave our organization of friends. We joke that I'm “Grandma”, since I've been known to go to bed super early. TextMessage_Jessica_Family.
- Who is doing who favours here.
- Jessica Walsh. Did you consult with Timothy today? Yes. What did y'all do together? We did a prompt fire Truth Criterion experiment today! Did anything interesting happen? We had our friend Dan Blackman ask us a series of questions about our pod auger and about that relationship. Did you learn anything contemporary about Timothy? Tim was very .
Tim was vastly defensive with his answers relating to past relationships and dating. Even after the experiment was over, he seemed to feel the need to legitimize his past happenings to us.